Sir Insult-a-lot version 2.0 is now out!
Sir Insult-a-lot version 2.0 now features insults as part of the user experience. We’ve also added built-in insult-sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and email as well as completely revamped the user interface for better usability. And we’ve added new high-res graphics for retina display.
Sir Insult-a-lot is a fun application which will generate over 20 million unique insults on the fly. It uses the iPhone interface in an intuitive manner – shake your iPhone to generate a new insult. Or, use the “Spin” button or spin the wheels manually.
Sir Insult-a-lot encourages word-skill building by using a list of words which are unusual and not so common. If you are a word enthusiast, this will definitely help build your vocabulary while providing loads of entertainment.
Want to have even more fun with the Sir Insult-a-lot? Engage in an all-out no-holds-barred insult war with your friends. The winner can be chosen in many ways – The Quick Draw (the quickest to say the insult out loud), The Smart Aleck (he who knows what all the words mean), The Fake Smart Aleck (she who can fake knowing what all the words mean while keeping a straight face), The Dictionary (he who can provide the most convincing dictionary definitions for all the words), The Punisher (she who insults with the most force and injury), and so on.
Create a new type of insult war? Have clean, fun suggestions of new words to add to Sir Insult-a-lot? Share it with everyone else via the Sir Insult-a-lot forums. Share the pain, the misery, the joy!
Go on. You know you want to. Get mean and nasty. Insult away with Sir Insult-a-lot!
*Not for the overly sensitive, easily offended, wussy little soul. For entertainment and educational purposes only.
What’s new in Sir Insult-a-lot version 2.0
- Insults as part of user feedback.
- Ability to share saved insults later.
- Completely re-vamped user interface.
- New high-res graphics for retina display.
- Added the ability to share insults via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and e-mail.
- Provides support for sending bug reports and feature requests to the developer from right within the application.
- Over 20 million unique insults on the fly
- Share your insults via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and email.
- Save favourite insults and even share them later.
- Hours and hours and hours of fun.
Support for Sir Insult-a-lot
If you have any questions about Sir Insult-a-lot, experience any problems, or have any comments or suggestions:
- Read the help file for Sir Insult-a-lot.
- Use the built-in feedback system in Sir Insult-a-lot to report bugs or suggest new features.
- Visit our support forums.