PillMinder 1.2 has been released and includes the following changes:
- Added automatic display of whether a pill can be taken or not based on “Doses Per Day”
- Added auto-alerts for pills based on “Doses Per Day”
- Bug fixes
PillMinder is an iOS (iPhone) app that helps a person track:
- All the pills you’re taking, along with dosage instructions.
- What each pill looks like (in case you tend to confuse your pills), including both a detailed description and one or more images of the pill taken with the iPhone camera.
- When you’ve taken each pill, including a history.
- How many pills of each type you have on hand.
- How many days at the recommended dosage until you run out of each pilll.
Read more about PillMinder here.
PillMinder can be downloaded from the Apple iTunes store.