Pillminder is a handy app for anyone who takes medication. Pillminder helps a person track the medications they take, how frequently the medications are supposed to be taken, and even what each pill looks like, especially helpful for anyone who’s forgetful or easily confused. Need help knowing how soon you need to refill your prescription? Pillminder tracks your medication inventory and how frequently the pills are to be taken to give you the number of days worth of pills are remaining.
- Track all the pills you’re taking, along with dosage instructions.
- Track when you’ve taken each pill, including a history.
- Track how many pills of each type you have on hand.
- Know how many days at the recommended dosage until you run out of each pill.
- Know what each pill looks like (in case you tend to confuse your pills), including both a detailed description and one or more images of the pill taken with the iPhone camera.
Support for PillMinder
If you have any questions about PillMinder, experience any problems, or have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to visit our support forums and read the help file for Pillminder.